Okay…It’s that time of year again when I start to think about my resolutions for the coming year. I really have a good feeling about this years list…hehehe!
1. I promise to quit smoking…even if it takes me the rest of my life to do it!
2. I vow to exercise less, too much exercise can really aggravate your muscles.
3. I will YELL at my kids more…darned kids these days can’t have too much discipline.
4.I promise to watch more television…for educational purposes. heh heh!
5. I promise to stop procrastinating…No wait I’ll do that one next year.
6. I promise to stop eaating so much junnnk foodddddddddd…D*mn it! I goot kriiispe Krreme all ovver mmmy keyboards and my keeeeys areee stiiiiiiicking!
7. I will only drink pure alcohol…none of that non pure stuff for me anymore.
8. I vow to stop spending so much money at the store. I’ll start using plastic instead…for the economy you know!?!
9. I will stop reading so much to protect my eyes!
10.Last, but not least…I will show my husband more respect. :::grits teeth::: “D*mn it Jose…What did I tell you about interrupting me when I’M BUSY!!”