I first saw the program that produced this on rude cactus’ site and then Dragonlady used it. It cracked me up so I thought I would give it a try and here are my results.
1. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten MrsJoseGoldbloom!
2. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed MrsJoseGoldbloom would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields.
3. You should always store MrsJoseGoldbloom in an airtight container in the fridge!
4. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from MrsJoseGoldbloom!
5. The National Heart Foundation recommends eating MrsJoseGoldbloom at least three times a week!
6. MrsJoseGoldbloom is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
7. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by MrsJoseGoldbloom as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
8. The difference between MrsJoseGoldbloom and a village is that MrsJoseGoldbloom does not have a church.
9. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and MrsJoseGoldbloom has 7.
10. MrsJoseGoldbloom can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.