1. I didn’t meet my Birth father until I was 35 years old. I found him on the Internet and then went to Florida and spent a week with him. It was a good thing I found him when I did, because ten months later he died from a heart attack that was brought on by a stomach aneurysm.
2. When I was 30 I was in the Mrs Indiana/America Pageant. I didn’t win, but I had fun discovering the secrets of the blahblah sisterhood such as: Butt glue & masking tape!
3. I once did a mission for the FBI. I discovered that the place I had recently been employed by was being sought by the FBI. I discovered this after work one evening while watching an exposay on 60 minutes. I immediately called the local FBI office…I loved it!
4. Dragonlady really is my sister…I think most of you probably already know this.
5. Once when I was vacationing in the Bahamas we went to a night club and I got overly intoxicated. When I needed to relieve myself I used the men’s bathroom, because I didn’t want to wait in the women’s line.
6. I actually had a Haitian voodoo curse put on me. Then a week later I met Jose…It’s true…LOL
7. My ex-husband’s birth-date was 6/6/60….coincidence? I think not!
8. I went to Elementary school with Axl Rose and we once had a crush on each other. He walked me home from school once to make sure I was safe from a bully that was giving me a hard time. My parents thought it was cute and would sing “won’t you come home bill bailey” to me…That’s Axl’s real name.