Okay I thought I’d risk the smart-ass comments from Dragon and post a recipe today. 🙂
It seems that everyone is into posting recipes lately. Dazd is doing it, DNR is doing it, even Hammer is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the band wagon too. Following is a very good, very fast, and very easy nacho dip recipe.
- 1 package of cream cheese.
- 1 (10 oz) can of no-bean chili
- 1 (4 oz) can of green chilies
- 1/4 cup of very finely chopped onion
- 1 cup of shredded, mild cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400
Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan or a square cake pan. Spread the chili evenly on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle the onion & green chili peppers on top of the chili and then top with the cheddar cheese. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with nachos and hard liquor….j/k