- No matter how much money you spend on a kid it’s never enough…they’re one giant money pit. I’m hoping that someday a money tree will emerge from that pit!
- I’m sick of the NEWS, all it does is make me angry and cause my blood pressure to rise. I think I’m going to block all the news channels. My health depends on it.
- People who always blame others for their mistakes, or short comings really bug the h3ll out of me.
- I want bacon! I feel like one of those dogs on the beggin strips commercials.
- It really disturbs me when people think that just because someone is a housewife/stay-at-home mom, that they’re lazy & don’t want to work. My wager is those people have never tried it and if they did they’d be crying like babies at the end of a month. I’ve worked full-time jobs in the past and they were a breeze compared to what I do now.
- I get so ticked off at people who let their dogs run wild on a regular basis. Our neighbor has one of those little Eskimo dogs and it is mean as h3ll, yet they are constantly letting it run loose. I call it “white devil”.
- Why is it that people can’t clean out their pockets before throwing their clothes in the hamper?
- Housebreaking a puppy can be an extremely stressful & smelly job! Pun intended.