- A watch: I like the design of this one, but finding one that is safe with my allergies could be a challenge.
- A Hobo Purse (brown): Kinda like this one, and no smart@ss remarks about the hobo part.
- World domination: Hehehe!
Though it is debatable if a planet as complex and diverse as Earth could ever be successfully “dominated” by a single central authority, the concept of world domination has long been a popular theme in both history and fiction. The quest for global domination is colloquially referred to as taking over the world and there are single individuals in both history (e.g. Alexander the Great) and fiction (e.g. Khan Noonien Singh, the villain from Star Trek: The Original Series episode number 22: “Space Seed”) who have attempted to take over the world. Hey I’ve only been asking for this for the last 10 years!
- A rubber chicken: Because I need a mascot.
- But most of all I want this t-shirt!
Okay Drags that should give you enough to choose from, but if you can’t find any of the items listed there’s always chocolate!