I was tagged by hammer for this meme, it’s in honor of his 500th post. Congrats Hammer!
1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money? Buying a brand new van when the engine in our van went out the week before Christmas. We got totally screwed because they knew we were desperate and had no other transportation.
2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it’s your civic duty? While I think some taxation is necessary to keep our country running properly, I think there are way too many places where our tax dollars are spent foolishly, so maybe cut out the stupid stuff and cut our taxes some.
3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity? Not really, I used to be a risk taker when I was younger, but now I have the children to think about.
4. Are you the alpha in your household? (Include pets) Yes, but Jose holds protests periodically…the pets don’t even try to challenge me. 🙂
5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way? It seems like Jose and I can’t usually come to a compromise, I guess we’re both too hard headed or something.
6. What curse word do you use most often? Oh Shit!
7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues?
I’m a dead set kind of person, Changing my mind takes calm, intelligent dialect.
8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week?
Angelina Jolie…Hey Brad pitt, world travel…need I say more!
9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say? I’ve really never been shy about telling people how I feel so I can’t really think of one for myself. However, I would love to go back and give the @sshole who raped my sister a little verbal abuse. I would have said physical abuse, but I’m sure he got his share in prison.
10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by? I did well in elementary, and Jr. High, but by the time I made it to high school I just did enough to get by. All I could think about was having fun and hanging out with my friends. However when I went to college I was on the dean’s list several times and invited to join the national honor society.
11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them? live within your means, and always put some money in your savings account every payday.
12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory? Unfortunately in this day and age I think people tend to be opportunistic & sometimes even predatory.
13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to? My sister Marcy who passed away 2 years ago. I would tell her that I’m sorry I wasn’t there more for her.