Well I’ve been forced out of my self imposed sabatacle by JT. He’s tagged me with a meme so in the spirit of good blogging I have no choice but to play along. Of course Here’s how it’s supposed to go down:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Dragon has a big hairy wart that needs removed.
No wait these are supposed to be facts about me. Okay let’s try this again.
- I love to dance and when I was younger I always wanted to dance in a music video. I like dancing to the old school dance music from the 80’s and early 90’s.
- I sing in the shower…If I ever tried to sing in public I would probably be sued by innocent bystanders for damage to their eardrums.
- I prefer fresh air to airconditioning. Jose can’t stand to have the windows open because he says it makes the house too dusty, but while he’s at work I secretly open them up. Whoops I hope he doesn’t read this.
- My first car was a mint green AMC Hornet…Okay stop that laughing! My dad refused to co-sign for the beautiful Ford Mustang I was drooling over. He said I would kill myself in it and he was probably right.
- I was so onery in high school that the year after I had left they were still calling me to the office…It’s True! Dragon had to go to the office and tell them that I wasn’t there anymore.
- I’ve been shark fishing in the Bahama’s and while I was over there I had some native’s from the Haitian refugee village put a voodoo curse on me. Hopefully no animals were harmed in the casting of the curse.
- I’ve flown through the Bermuda triangle and lived to tell about it, although I still have those blackout spells where I dream I’m being probed by aliens.
Okay those are my seven facts and now I must tag seven people so here goes:
If you guys have already been tagged you are hereby relieved of your duty to fulfill this meme. 🙂